[vc_row][vc_column width=”2/3″][vc_custom_heading text=”Reviewer: Michael Siegel”][vc_column_text]Murphy’s At the Table Lecture series continues with coin virtuoso Branden Wolf. Throw away your playing cards and temporarily forget about your double lifts and sit back and watch and learn some extraordinary coin magic from a true coin virtuoso, Brandon Wolf.
Gregory Wilson hosts the lecture with Branden Wolf as his guest. Branden teaches a multiple of routines and techniques that you will use in your coin magic. Let me run down a list of the techniques and routines that you will watch and learn.
- Coin retention. A very visual coin vanish technique that uses a minimum of movement. Very deceptive.
- Balance palm. A general technique to vanish a coin that really does not use the palm. Not difficult to learn and can be used in a variety of routines.
- Color change and double color change. Performances and explanation of changing one coin for another using the basic balance palm. Fantastic magic.
- French drop balance palm. A variation of the basic balance pam using a French drop.
- Lapping with balance palm and lapping without a table. Terrific instruction on using these techniques together.
- Discussion on the use of gimmicked coins and some book recommendations.
- Production of a coin at fingertips. Very difficult to learn and for intermediate/advanced coin workers.
- Easy production of a coin at fingertips. Easier to learn by mere mortals.
- Open hand balance palm. Very deceptive move.
- Click passes/single hand click pass, 2 coin click pass. Branden does a great job showing and explaining the very versatile click pass technique. He also performs and explains several 3 coins across routines using click passes.
- Lapping technique explained. Branden teaches the proper method for lapping.
- 4 coin routine performance and explanation.
- What to read and learn from Bobo’s Coin Magic book.
This was a terrific 2 hours lecture on coin magic. Mr. Branden Wolf is a true artist when it comes to coin manipulation. He is very thoroughly and eloquent in his teaching. I thoroughly enjoyed his lecture. His method is simplicity of movement. While some moves and routines are difficult, most can be accomplished by any magician of any level of proficiency, but practice is required.
If you are tired of asking someone to pick a card, and you want to learn some beautiful coin magic, techniques and routines, you should get Branden Wolf’s At the Table Lecture and anything else by Branden Wolf.
10 out of 10 lucky charms.
Magic is our passion but we are not a magic shop You can purchase this here!
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][vc_widget_sidebar sidebar_id=”gp-standard-sidebar”][/vc_column][/vc_row]